Two sensors combined in one housing for thickness measurement
The combination sensor which combines a capacitive and an eddy current sensor in one case is especially suitable for thickness measurement of plastics. The eddy current sensor penetrates the plastic layer and measures the distance to a metal layer underneath it. The capacitive sensor precisely measures the distance to the plastic layer. The difference between both signals forms precise thickness information of the plastic layer.
• Film thickness measurement
• Layer thickness measurement
• Integrated temperature measurement
• Eddy current and capacitive sensor in one
• Wear-free and maintenance-free
• Fast and precise point resolution
• High accuracy
• No radiation
back to product group "Capacitive sensors / OEM"