Non-contact thickness measurement of thermoformed flat films (thickness 0.1mm to 6mm)
The systems of the FTS familiy series offer thickness measurements with extreme stability and accuracy. Applying them in thermoformed flat film lines provides reliable measurement results in high precision and thus creates the basis for controlling the production process and eventually the quality achieved.
- Reduced consumption of raw materials goes along with increased quality
- Adaptive traversing speed
- No consequential costs for radiation protection due to isotope and X-ray free measuring principle
- Emission-free measuring technology
- Easy adaption in production lines
- Customized interfaces
- Film thickness 0.1mm up to 6mm
- Film width up to 3000mm
- Material feed up to 14m/min
The products of the FTS family are designed as C frame and O frame systems, equipped with extreme precise capacitive and optical measurement technology. Parasitic distance effects of the measurement are eliminated with different compensation sensors. This procedure ensures highest precision in measurement and control.