Non-contact inline length measurement of tread strips
For tire production, tread strips are cut from the extruded strip material. The system TLS 8303.I is applied in the extrusion line to measure the length of the strips immediately after the cutting machine in order to ensure a secure production process in high quality.
- Optimising the material use and quality
- Geometrically independent comparison of cutting edges
- Easy integration to already existing lines
- Customer-specific adjustable interface
- Strips lengths from 1,500mm to 2,500mm
- Feed rate to 2m/s